Walking holiday in Italy
Comano Terme Valley, between the Brenta Dolomites and Lake Garda, is the perfect place for a slow holiday, rewarding those who walk more!
The idea is to stretch your legs on the numerous paths traversing the valley, count your footsteps (with the pedometer that the hotel will give you) and at the end of the day, tell to the receptionist how many footsteps you’ve walked. Longer holiday, more footsteps, higher discount on the price of your stay.
These are three interesting walks that we suggest you, but you can find many more itineraries by clicking here
1 Nature trail: length 10,4 km – difference in height 480 m – average number of footsteps 10.400
2 Ciuìga trail: length 7,4 km – difference in height 226 m – average number of footsteps 14.800
3 Mount Casale: length 11,2 km – difference in height 1.003 m – average number of footsteps 22.400
Put the backpack on your shoulders and bring your desire to walk in our valley…prepare to come back because you will want to repeat this experience!
|From||To||Nights||Hotel, Agritur; B&B, Garnì, Affittacamere|
The price shown is per person:
- No. 3 nights in double room with b&b
- Trentino Guest Card Comano ValleSalus for moving around by public transport throughout the Trentino region, free visits entrance to museums and castles and many other benefits
- Map of the area with routes of recommended walks
- 5% discount for those who walk minimum 10.000 footsteps in a day, or 10% discounts if you walk more than 20.000 footsteps per day
- From April to November (August excluded)
- Prices may change depending on the availability of the accommodation
- Possibility of staying in other structures by request
- Reductions for 3°, 4° beds
- Extra for single room
- Visitor's Tax excluded: € 1,50 per person a day (excluded children till 14 y.o)
Note for the hikers:
we suggest you to bring with you comfortable sportswear
Booking Online Request information